Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Songs of Summer


It's hard to believe we are mid-way through summer!! Nothing proved that more than my trip to Tejas last week. Holy Moly Hotness. 

As I was there, I woke up one morning and sat outside. I remembered the summer morning air. The stillness, the weighted heat, and that feeling of excitement ... it reminded me of camp. 

Then, I found the above picture. I can't believe that was 15 years ago! Crazy. That summer we listened "Crash into Me", Puff Daddy & Faith Evans, and the Spice Girls on repeat. Sadly, I'm also pretty sure there was some Sugar Ray, Usher, and Monica thrown in there.

So, I got to thinking. All my summers have had theme songs. Most of which are delightfully horrible (flashback to Chumbawamba Tubthumping). But here are few of my favs:




No comments:

Post a Comment