Thursday, July 26, 2012

Around Town...&Country

On my long run in Hudson River Park I saw this table. Loves it. Loves it.
I'm seriously thinking about joining Manhattan Sailing Club. And by joining, I mean learning how to actually sail.
Such a great park, and no one is ever there!
Let's do this. Michel vs Michele on the UWS.

Cloud exhibit on the MET roof
I think this is one of my favorite rooftop exhibits... right up there with the Bamboo exhibit.

Lil Chrissy and Michele date night. 
If you want to sing "Up on the Roof" I'm right there with you.
Oh, hello there.
Hepburn and Peck in the Park. Perfection.
It was a little hot, a little crowded, but the city almost like knew there was a movie happening... It was so quiet.
Restaurant Week: Marble Lane at the Dream Hotel. How cool are these light fixtures?
Delaware River, here we come! Tuberdise 2o12.
Setting Sail on the Sound
So lovely.
Please note: not pictured: The Triple Creme Brie we had. Yo ho, Yo ho, a sailor's life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment