Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Five Favorites, Relax Wkend Edition


I just got back from Ireland last night. And while its hard to be back to reality, and experiencing jet-lag, I'm surprising looking forward to my VERY relaxing weekend.



 Tonight, I'll be unpacking. For some odd reason I love packing and unpacking. I think because it feels like something is about to happen, or just happened. A big thanks to Rick Steves who helped me with this year's trip attire (above). Though, we did add a few things... like the travel speakers (Well worth it).




 While unpacking, I'll be watching Jon Hamm/Don Draper.
(Only two more episodes, really?!)





The night before I left for vacay, I saw Crystal Fighters in concert. They're from London via Spain and so, so fun. I'm looking forward to a nice run tomorrow with this song.







Yesterday on the plane I watched part one of the PBS documentary about Woody Allen. I love that little genius weirdo. Looking forward to part two tomorrow.





 And finally, give it up for the Queen. I can't wait to watch the Jubilee coverage, while imagining myself in these hats.


Have a lovely, lovely weekend, ya'll! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment