Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Five Favorites: Wish Edition






The first week back at work as flown by... And its hard to believe the weekend is already here. That being said, I'm looking forward to it. Even though, I'm little sicky and it seems like it's going to be a busy one. I have a lot of Bold Face Typing to do, I'm starting to train for a half-marathon, and I'm cat sitting on the UWS. Cat sitting, yes. Luckily, the park is close by and it looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend!




As I'm working on my mac this weekend, I'll be wishing I was working on it
at the Apple store in Paris.



 

 My friend Erin just got this Nike Fuelband for her dad for Father's day.
After watching the video, I wish I was running around with it this weekend.




True story, I wish I could eat this salsa every day.
On Tuesday night, my friend Emma made veggie fajitas and this salsa was amazing.
It makes me feel about
as Latina as this kids




Last night, my friend Erin came over to watch Mad Men
and I made these steak sandwiches with brussels sprout "fries".
Since summer is around the corner, I'm craving sandwiches for some reason.
I wish my love of sandwiches would have helped me think of this. So random.




Not that I want to wish the weekend away. But I wish it was Sunday.
On Sunday, I'm going to see someone I've loved almost my whole life. Neil, you got the way to move me. See you Sunnnndayy!


Until then, make a beautiful noise and have a lovely weekend, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment