Thursday, May 3, 2012

Take Me Out to the Crowd




Tuesday started out rainy and dreary. By the afternoon time, I was out of my rain boots, the spring sun was shining, and I was on my way to Yankee stadium. Erin even had my Orioles orange scarf ready! The effort in attire paid off. In the end, there were two happy Orioles fans (and their friend) cheering as the Yankees slumped off the field. 

We enjoyed an empty train back since all the Yankee fans headed out at the bottom of the 6th. It actually was really cool to hear NY, NY play at the end (even when they lose) and feel like the only ones in the stadium.

I forget how much I love a quick 20min train ride... being outside in a ballpark, enjoying overpriced beers and a hotdog, and observing the most obnoxious fans in sports* (sorry, Annie.)

*This would actually be a tie with Philly fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment