Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Five Favorites (Cinco edition!)



Yesterday was a day of tiny presents. They were everywhere! As I was walking to work, a monk handed me this amulet (above) and wished me peace. It was a small gesture, but kinda huge. I mean, in a sea of people commuting, I received this shiny little symbol of kindness. Very cool. Namaste, Mr. Monk.




Then at work, I received a package from none other than Aw-ie Fwecher. It was thank you note and a couple other goodies for the trip to Ireland. Totes made my day! And last night I even got to hear her voice. Double whammy.

So on that note, I've decided to share five things that people (thanks, Chrissy and Erin!!) have shared with me:

Steps for the Mejor de Ano maƱana 

2:18 minutes of aaaahhhmazingness

A game to prep for tomorrow's festivities

A guide to documenting your weekend of awesomeness

The Alternative Julip recipe




No comments:

Post a Comment