Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Places to Be

Places.

So, starting off, I had a great weekend out and about!

Friday night, had some delicious ritas on the Upper East Side. Sat, headed out to Long Island City for some BFTing. (Trade show booth is coming along so well, ya'll! I can't wait to post pics.) That night I went to dinner on the West side and had Afghani food for the first time. Delicious, actually! Sunday, was relaxing... strolling around the city in the sunshine. Spent some time in Bryant Park. (So glad this wasn't going on in the hood on Sunday). I finally finished my resistance to the Hunger Games and book one is now donz-o. I moving on to read some dry humor by Nora Ephron. Loves her. And a book by Vietnamese monk, Thich Nhat Hanh. Loves it.


Speaking of things I love, five more:


Manhattan's last remaining fireboat company's house

Same architect: residence on Gramercy

Rent-a-lawn ridiculousness


A visit to our new site

A visit to the ballpark tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment