Monday, October 21, 2013

Represent


So with Jacks and her friend CJ in town, it was quite a busy weekend. We dined at Eataly, toured the Cloisters, and pretty much dominated brunch at the Smith. (Tip: Their chicken paillard is the bee's knees. And I don't even really eat chicken anymore.)

I always love when in Jackie is in town. It reminds me how rich my life has been/is. Its so amazing to me that have a group of friends that I've known for over TWO DECADES. Its kinda crazy to talk about the second grade... and then our futures. Not mention, think about how different we all are. We have become these grown-ups, each so unique and yet all connected. It made me so excited to think about going back to Tejas because I can't wait to see, y'all!!! Hug all your faces. Til then, I'll be representin'. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment