Friday, January 25, 2013

It's the Freakin' Weekend



Even though its freezing cold out (literally. check out that crazy post below) I actually have a nice little weekend planned. As hard as it is too say goodbye to BFT, I'm finding so much joy in having free time. Freedom to just enjoy wherever life takes me. Tis a great thing.

Tonight, we're having brrrrrgers (get it? its horrible. I know. I love it.) at a new joint in the hood. Mel's burgers. Looks super cute.

Tomorrow, just hanging around and yoga. Maybe tending to that dining room table shopping that I've been very slack about. And then going to the Joyce to see a dance performance. Which has the potential to be awesome. It's set to Andrew Bird, Chopin, and Dave Matthews Band?? Well, that sounds crazy. So, I'm curious.

I hope you have a splendid weekend with many enjoyable adventures. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment