Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Say cheese!


I love cheese. And I love witty writing. Which is why I couldn't help but hearting this article. 

My favorite write-ups are, of course, from Bedford Cheese Shop. I've never been to the BK one but I love the one near Gramercy. Obviously, after reading this, sssssomeonnnne is going to be making a stop at Fairway soon.

------

Mastorazio, Madaio The Lindsay Lohan of the cheese world, this pecorino has a tan, leathery exterior that surrounds a delicate yellow paste. With hints of herbs and the aroma of hay, you can almost hear the bleating of Lindsay up in the Italian hills. Pair with nicotine, Red Bull and an alcohol monitor. 

Andante Dairy Nocturne Icelandic ponies. Japanese cats on the Internet. Yawning puppies. Toddlers who give each other hugs. Goats climbing all over everything. Pink and green macaroons. Red pandas. Sparkly nail polish. Do you get where I’m going? Cute things. This cheese is so perfect and cute and delicious you just want to marry it. Or buy one and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment