Monday, June 2, 2014

Photo Dump: Motown Philly

Love those lovebirds.
Best double date I've been on for awhile!
Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings, you never disappoint!
Preach dat truf.
It's long overdue but now
Philly is slammin'
Boyz II Men, ABC, BBD
The east coast family
Katelyn's living room view

Le Chef
Just a couple guys cheers-ing to wearing their girlfriends' accessories.
Let me tell ya 'bout my best friend...
Phil-a-del-phia!
Funny little devils
But stinkin' adorbable
To think there was a time, when I did not enjoy a good Bloody Mary...
I love your font, Jerry
 the cuteness
Sandwhiched between two Phillies fans?
It's a good thing she loves them.
Sunburn patrol
EC! = VIP
Nothing like a Sunday at the ballpark. Especially, when your team wins!
Hello, NYC. We're back. And we're tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment