Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Joy All Around



So the Vegan diet is starting to nerve me a bit today. I woke up really energetic, but as the morning went on I lost my motivation. I mean, what?! Lunch always motivates me!! So sulking downstairs, I felt like I didn't have much to look forward to... for lunch, for the rest of afternoon workwise... Total Sad Sally moment.

I came back to my desk, angrily stabbing my fork at my lunch, and started reading a bit. And ran across this little gem. "Joyfulness is a lot like air. The air is always there. You just have to breathe it in."

"The air is always there. You just have to breathe it in."  Loves it. Got it.

I realized, I have a beautiful freakin' meal. It's really colorful. It's super delicious. It's still lunch. So who the hell cares if it's not cheese?! 

Enjoy The Joy today...


No comments:

Post a Comment